|Address 1||Sliczna 34b|
We are a Krakow based stag and hen do organiser, founded by open-minded and party loving people with loads of experience in the tourism industry.
We have been providing complex services for Krakow unforgettable stag and hen dos since 2006. Our policy is to take no hostages and use no middle men with our prices reflecting this approach. By living here we’ve got a far better knowledge of where to go and whom to turn to, to get you the best possible deal. When you call us you won’t be switched or redirected to endless departments and you always get the chance to speak with people who are directly responsible for organising your stag or hen weekend, who are on the spot in Krakow, and “have been there, done that” personally. This way you always get the info at first hand.
We cooperate with the British Embassy in Krakow by promoting responsible tourist behaviour, but at the same time we also work with them in fighting the bad stereotypes of stag parties. We believe there is much more black PR for stag groups in media coverage than there is actual misbehaviour.
Why book with us ?
1. Simply great feedback – we’re are extremely pleased to say, that most of our business comes from recommendations. We take great pride it has been continuous since the very beginning of Party Krakow.
2. 24/7 support- just enjoy your time – we’re here in Krakow, and you’re looked after. Not just via phone, or by email. Be it good or bad, like a visit to a drunk tank, and a flight back departing shortly, we’re here to help you and get you out of troubles. Should the situation require it, we will be there in person to help you. It’s like having a big bro by your side!
3. Value for money- we offer great value for money. Our prices are not only competitive but also far more attractive compared to the prices of UK based stag and hen weekend organisers. How is this possible? There are no sub-agencies or ground agents who outsource or use us as a 3rd party, we do all the arrangements personally and pass the savings onto you.
4. Friendly payment terms - we don’t require full payment upfront and our cancellation fees are narrowed to the absolute minimum, meaning that in the worst case scenario we will only detain your 33% deposit
5. A broad range of action and fun filled different Krakow activities and packages - from white water rafting, through Kalashnikov shooting to Polish Vodka tasting- and many more.